Management- Orlando: Flamingo
Are you looking for the best job you'll ever have?
All PDQ Managers must have Guest hospitality top of mind, this includes ensuring Guests are taken care of quickly, efficiently and in a manner that will make them want to return!
Our Managers enjoy being part of a team and taking care of People while adhering to all PDQ policies and procedures. We like to have fun and are looking for magnetic Managers to join our team.
We are People Dedicated to Quality & We are People Obsessed with Delighting our Guests’ Cravings!
We are hiring a Restaurant Manager at our PDQ restaurant at this location! As a part of the PDQ Team we offer:
- Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Competitive pay with monthly bonus program
- Comprehensive training program
- Master Class Leadership Training - Learn from some of the best Leaders in the business!
We are looking for people who have a passion for Guest service and providing a great Team Member experience. Successful restaurant managers (RM) have been in roles such as shift managers or assistant restaurant managers (AM) for 2+ years and have worked in other quick service restaurants.
The manager assists the Operating Director in providing direction, training and the skill to ensure that the Guests’ expectations are exceeded, Team Members are treated fairly and with respect and that each shift reaches its business goals.
A PDQ Manager:
- Has excellent people and Guest service skills
- Is fully proficient in all aspects of the kitchen.
- Manages both Front and Heart of the House operations.
- Relentlessly focuses on quality and making sure we meet or exceed our standards.
- Is responsible for all product ordering and receiving.
- Is responsible for scheduling and running efficient shifts of Team Members
- Is able to read, interpret and positively impact P&L statements.
- Operates the business in accordance with strict PDQ standards.
- Cultivates a diverse culture for our Team Members where they are safe, secure and free from harassment
- Coaches and teaches our Team Members while recognizing and rewarding performance as well as effort.