FOH Team Member-Sicklerville
FOH Team Members
Are you looking for the best job you'll ever have? We are looking for versatile Front of the House Team Members to work the following positions: Cashier, Guest Service Associate and Drive-Thru.
All PDQ FOH Team Members must have Guest hospitality top of mind, this includes ensuring Guests are taken care of quickly, efficiently and in a manner that will make them want to return! Our FOH Team Members take orders on the POS, work with taking payment and giving change, executing speed and accuracy in the Drive-Thru as well as taking care of Guests in our Dining Room.
Our Team Members enjoy being part of a team and taking care of People while adhering to all PDQ policies and procedures. We like to have fun and are looking for magnetic Team Members to join our team.
We are People Dedicated to Quality & We are People Obsessed with Delighting our Guests’ Cravings!
PDQ is looking for Team Members who are MAGNETIC, dedicated to TEAMWORK, and come to work every day with a GREAT ATTITUDE, ready to delight our Guests.
We are looking for the following requirements:
- Excellent Guest service skills
- 16 years of age (minimum)
- 4-8 hour shifts from 9 am to 10 pm
- Able to work at least 3 days per week including weekends
- Ability to take payment and give change (cash handling)
- Fast and accurate ticket reading ability
- Strong organizational skills for drive-thru
- Ability to work clean and maintain and clean and sanitized work space
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn in a fast paced, quality driven environment
- Ability to connect with our Guests and deliver on Our Purpose – Delighting Our Guests
- Continuously committed to our menu and service training
- Communicates with Team Members, Management and Guests in a positive manner